DXO Communications relies on the U.S. Postal Service for information about new productions and services that mix well with our daily presort and lettershop services. One of the most important resources is Leslie Goldstein, a Direct Mail Specialist for the USPS. Leslie provides insightful information that we use to help our customers understand and maximize their direct mail programs. Here is just some of what Leslie shares with us.
- The more internet posts per day, the less engagement – Source: Track Social
- Text messaging users send or receive an average of 35 messages per day – Source: Forrester Research
- 88% of adults in the U.S. have a cell phone, 57% have a laptop, 19% own an e-reader, and 19% have a tablet – Source: Pew Internet
- 100% of households have a mail receptacle for traditional mail!
- 61% of emails received at professional email accounts are non-essential – Source: Mimecast
- In any given week, less than 0.05% (that’s .00005) of Facebook fans engage with the brand they are fans of. – Source: Marketing Science