School Districts Defined
Does your school district over-mail to ensure that all of your constituents receive your communications? Many school districts do, but they don’t have to.
With our laser-targeting program we can create mailing files that ensure ONLY the households in your district receive your messages. This helps keep postage budgets in line, reduces wasted print and provides concrete evidence that your district is doing everything it can to eliminate needless spending.
Features of School Districts Defined
- Mailing files are based on tax records to ensure accuracy
- Quick turn-around: files are complete in just weeks
- Shrinks the number of mail pieces that must be sent
- Improves community perception by limiting waste
- Keeps your communications out of the mailboxes of non-district households
- Saves money and time
- Annual updates are available